We’re Here For You
We know that we are living in unprecedented times. We’re here for you. If you are facing financial difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please give us a phone call to arrange a payment plan and avoid disconnection or late fees.
Eagle Ridge Utility Operating Company, LLC is a subsidiary of Central States Water Resources, Inc.
Our Customer Service Team is Here For You
We’re here to help you when you need it most. As a valued customer, our operations and maintenance professionals are here to help you with billing matters, service disruption and answer any other questions you have about your utility service.
Please contact our Customer Service department at 1-866-232-7286. For after-hours service emergencies, we have staff ready to take your information and ensure help is on the way. For non-emergencies outside our office hours, you may leave a message or email us at [email protected]
Note: Effective January 1, 2020, the current monthly rate of $53 will rise to $64.
- Huntington Estates
- Shadow Ridge
Paying Your Bill
Please remit future payments to:
Eagle Ridge Utility Operating Company, LLC
P.O. Box 790379
St. Louis, MO 63179
You will receive your utility bill in a monthly postcard format. Customer Support is available for questions about your bill or account status. Your account information is included on the bill postcard for reference.
- Use a credit card, debit card, or electronic bank payment; you may also set up auto-pay for monthly withdrawals from your bank account.
- Set up an on-line account by choosing “Create New Account” – enter your account number, your email address, and the code from your bill. Follow the prompts.
- To make a one-time on-line payment – choose “Pay Now,” enter your account number and the last name on your account. Follow the prompts.
Support office hours are 8am-5pm Monday through Friday with 24hr message services.
The following fees apply to Eaglebrook, Huntington Estates, and Shadow Ridge:
- Sewer Service Fee is a Monthly Base Rate of $64.00
- Late Fee is $5.00 or 3% (whichever is greater)
- Shut Off Fee is assessed by the water company
- Turn On Fee is assessed by the water company
- Returned Check Fee is $25.00
- Inspection Fee is $75.00