We’re Here For You
We know that we are living in unprecedented times. We’re here for you. If you are facing financial difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please give us a phone call to arrange a payment plan and avoid disconnection or late fees.
Elm Hills Utility Operating Company Inc. is a subsidiary of Central States Water Resources, Inc.
Need Emergency Maintenance Service?
As a valued Customer you will now have access to qualified operations and maintenance professionals during business hours regarding any service issue such as service disruption. We also have 24hr emergency on call services available anytime to deal with major utility issues.
For any emergency maintenance issue, contact:
In an emergency situation after business hours this number will be answered.
Currently there are no advisories
- Rainbow Acres
- Missouri Utilities
- State Park Village
- Twin Oaks
- Central Rivers
Paying Your Bill
Please remit future water utility payments to:
Elm Hills Utility Operating Company, Inc.
P.O. Box 790379
Saint Louis, MO 63179
You will receive your water and sewer bill in a monthly postcard format. Customer Support is available for questions about your bill or account status. Your account information is included on the bill postcard for reference.
- Use a credit card, debit card, or electronic bank payment; you may also set up auto-pay for monthly withdrawals from your bank account.
- Set up an on-line account by choosing “Create New Account” – enter your account number, your email address, and the code from your bill. Follow the prompts.
- To make a one-time on-line payment – choose “Pay Now,” enter your account number and the last name on your account. Follow the prompts.
Support office hours are 8am-5pm Monday through Friday with 24hr message services.
Questions About Your Bill?
COVID Utility Assistance Information
If you can’t afford to pay your home heating or cooling bill, you may be eligible to get help through the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP).
This program can help you in two ways: Energy Assistance/Regular Heating (EA) and Energy Crisis Intervention Program (ECIP).
- Energy Assistance (EA) helps you with a one-time payment for your primary heating bills from November through March.
- The Energy Crisis Intervention Program (ECIP) helps pay your fuel bill when your energy is shut off, or is threatened to be shut off, even if you have not received a shut off notice. The amount of help you receive is based on the amount of money needed to settle your crisis with the energy provider.