We’re Here For You
We know that we are living in unprecedented times. We’re here for you. If you are facing financial difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please reach out to us by Nov. 30 to arrange a payment plan and avoid disconnection or late fees.
Osage Utility Operating Company Inc. (Osage UOC) is a subsidiary of Central States Water Resources (CSWR) and is in the process of purchasing the water and wastewater assets for Cedar Glen, Chelsea Rose, Cimarron Bay (including Harbor Bay) and Eaglewood (including Golden Glade) Subdivisions / Condominiums.
Need Emergency Maintenance Service?
As a valued customer, you will now have access to qualified operations and maintenance professionals during business hours regarding any water or sewer issues such as service disruption, manhole overflows, etc. We also have 24-hour emergency on call services available anytime to deal with major utility issues.
For any emergency maintenance issue, contact 1-866-860-3617.
In an emergency situation after business hours this number will be answered.
BOIL WATER ADVISORY LIFTED:
Osage Utility Operating Company has lifted the boil water advisory for all of Chelsea Rose Subdivision, located in Sunrise Beach, MO.
The advisory is being lifted today, September 23rd, 2020. Samples collected were safe.
To assure that possible contamination is removed from plumbing, all customers should flush all the water lines in their homes by operating all water faucets (both hot and cold) and flushing toilets. Any customer who notices colored or odorous water should report this to the water system official listed below or to the MO DNR.
For information, call 866-945-3920 or contact the Missouri Department of Natural Resources at 573-368-7344.
Osage Utility Operating Company
PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER ADVISORY is LIFTED.
Paying Your Bill
Please remit future wastewater payments to:
Osage Utility Operating Company, Inc.
P.O. Box 790379
St. Louis, MO 63179
You will receive your water and/or sewer bill in a monthly. Customer Support is available for questions about your bill or account status. Your account information is included on the bill postcard for reference.
Pay online click here and follow the below steps to make a payment.
- Use a credit card, debit card, or electronic bank payment; you may also set up auto-pay for monthly withdrawals from your bank account.
- Set up an on-line account by choosing “Create New Account” – enter your account number, your email address, and the code from your bill. Follow the prompts.
- To make a one-time on-line payment – choose “Pay Now,” enter your account number and the last name on your account. Follow the prompts.
Support office hours are 8am-5pm Monday through Friday with 24-hour message services.
Questions About Your Bill?
COVID Utility Assistance Information
If you can’t afford to pay your home heating or cooling bill, you may be eligible to get help through the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP).
This program can help you in two ways: Energy Assistance/Regular Heating (EA) and Energy Crisis Intervention Program (ECIP).
- Energy Assistance (EA) helps you with a one-time payment for your primary heating bills from November through March.
- The Energy Crisis Intervention Program (ECIP) helps pay your fuel bill when your energy is shut off, or is threatened to be shut off, even if you have not received a shut off notice. The amount of help you receive is based on the amount of money needed to settle your crisis with the energy provider.