We’re Here For You
We know that we are living in unprecedented times. We’re here for you. If you are facing financial difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please give us a call to arrange a payment plan and avoid disconnection or late fees.
Raccoon Creek Utility Operating Company, Inc., a subsidiary of Central States Water Resources, Inc., completed the purchase of the sewer utility assets of The Villages Water & Sewer Company, The West Sixteenth Sewer Company, and The South Walnut Hills Sewer Plant, Inc in March 2015. Woodland Estates was added to the system in December 2015.
Click here to learn more about the challenges and improvements made to the Raccoon Creek system by CSWR.
Our Customer Service Team is Here For You
We’re here to help you when you need it most. As a valued customer, our operations and maintenance professionals are here to help you with billing matters, service disruption and answer any other questions you have about your utility service.
Please contact our Customer Service department at 1-866-452-1357. For after-hours service emergencies, we have staff ready to take your information and ensure help is on the way. For non-emergencies outside our office hours, you may leave a message or email us at [email protected]
Currently there are no advisories
- Villages of Whiteman
- South Walnut Hills
- Hunter’s Ridge
Paying Your Bill
Please remit future wastewater payments to:
Raccoon Creek Utility Operating Company, Inc.
P.O. Box 790379
St. Louis, MO 63179
You will receive your sewer bill in a monthly postcard format. Customer Support is available for questions about your bill or account status. Your account information is included on the bill postcard for reference.
- Use a credit card, debit card, or electronic bank payment; you may also set up auto-pay for monthly withdrawals from your bank account.
- Set up an on-line account by choosing “Create New Account” – enter your account number, your email address, and the code from your bill. Follow the prompts.
- To make a one-time on-line payment – choose “Pay Now,” enter your account number and the last name on your account. Follow the prompts.
Support office hours are 8am-5pm Monday through Friday with 24hr message services.
Questions About Your Bill?
COVID Utility Assistance Information
If you can’t afford to pay your home heating or cooling bill, you may be eligible to get help through the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP).
This program can help you in two ways: Energy Assistance/Regular Heating (EA) and Energy Crisis Intervention Program (ECIP).
- Energy Assistance (EA) helps you with a one-time payment for your primary heating bills from November through March.
- The Energy Crisis Intervention Program (ECIP) helps pay your fuel bill when your energy is shut off, or is threatened to be shut off, even if you have not received a shut off notice. The amount of help you receive is based on the amount of money needed to settle your crisis with the energy provider.