We’re Here For You
We know that we are living in unprecedented times. We’re here for you. If you are facing financial difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please reach out to us by Nov. 30 to arrange a payment plan and avoid disconnection or late fees.
Sebastian Lake Utility Operating Company, LLC is a subsidiary of Central States Water Resources, Inc.
Need Emergency Maintenance Service?
As a valued Customer you will now have access to qualified operations and maintenance professionals during business hours regarding service disruption. We also have 24hr emergency on call services available anytime to deal with major utility issues.
For any emergency maintenance issue, contact:
In an emergency situation after business hours this number will be answered.
LIFT OF PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER ADVISORY FOR SEBASTIAN LAKE
The following area is no longer under a Boil Water Advisory: Sebastian Lake
Water sample results indicate that no contamination is present, and the advisory is lifted as of 1:15PM today, October 8, 2020.
To assure that possible contamination is removed from plumbing, all customers should flush all the water lines in their home by operating all water faucets (both hot and cold) and flushing toilets. Any customer who notices colored or odorous water should report this to the water system official listed below or to the Arkansas Department of Health.
For information, call 866-270-4919 or contact the Arkansas Department of Health at 800-462-0599
Sebastian Lake Utility Operating Company
PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER ADVISORY IS LIFTED
Paying Your Bill
Please remit future payments to:
Sebastian Lake Utility Operating Company, LLC
P.O. Box 790379
St. Louis, MO 63179
You will receive your utility bill in a monthly postcard format. Customer Support is available for questions about your bill or account status. Your account information is included on the bill postcard for reference.
- Use a credit card, debit card, or electronic bank payment; you may also set up auto-pay for monthly withdrawals from your bank account.
- Set up an on-line account by choosing “Create New Account” – enter your account number, your email address, and the code from your bill. Follow the prompts.
- To make a one-time on-line payment – choose “Pay Now,” enter your account number and the last name on your account. Follow the prompts.
Support office hours are 8am-5pm Monday through Friday with 24hr message services.
- Sewer Service Fee is a Monthly Base Rate of $33.00 plus $6.000 per 1,000 gallons of water used
- Water Service Fee is a Monthly Base Rate of $40.00 plus $6.00 per 1,000 gallons of water used
- Late fee to become payable after due date: $20
- Turn On Fee is $35.00
- Returned Check Fee is $25.00
- Inspection Fee is $75.00