We’re Here For You
We know that we are living in unprecedented times. We’re here for you. If you are facing financial difficulties due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please give us a call to arrange a payment plan and avoid disconnection or late fees.
At CSWR Texas Water, we are committed to bringing you safe, reliable wastewater services today, and every day, 365 days a year.
We are working with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality to improve your water systems so your community can count on its water resources for generations to come. CSWR Texas Water Utility Operating Company is regulated by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TECQ).
Early this morning, onsite operators at Woodlands West (PWS ID# TX0260043) began repairs to the water main resulting in a temporary service stoppage. Service will be restored by 1:00 p.m. today, Friday May 7.
BOIL WATER ADVISORY IN EFFECT
The area affected was: Aero Valley
As of Wednesday, February 17, 2021, Aero Valley has been placed on a boil water advisory until further notice.
The advisory is currently in effect and will remain in effect until water sample results indicate that no contamination is present. Signs were placed in the neighborhood and customers who have given us an email address will be notified presently.
We will notify you when the boil advisory is lifted. Please notify your neighbors and anyone who may be at risk.
GENERAL BOIL WATER INFORMATION:
Anyone served by the affected public water system should observe the following precautions:
- Boil water vigorously for three minutes prior to use for cooking or drinking.
- Disinfect food contact surfaces (dishes) by immersing them for at least one minute in clean tap water that contains one teaspoon of unscented household bleach per gallon of water.
- Dispose of ice cubes and remake with water that has been boiled.
- Continue boiling all water that is to be used for cooking or drinking until the cause of the contamination has been found and corrected.
- Water used for bathing does not need to be boiled.
- LET WATER COOL SUFFICIENTLY BEFORE DRINKING (approximately 110 degrees F)
Our Customer Service Team is Here For You
We’re here to help you when you need it most. As a valued customer, our operations and maintenance professionals are here to help you with billing matters, service disruption and answer any other questions you have about your utility service.
Please contact our Customer Service department at 1-866-301-7725. For after-hours service emergencies, we have staff ready to take your information and ensure help is on the way. For non-emergencies outside our office hours, you may leave a message or email us at [email protected].
Your Utility Bill
You will receive your water and/or sewer bill in the mail for the previous month during the first week of each month. Bills are due the last business day of each month. Late fees are assessed before the next billing cycle.
The sewer service line construction and maintenance from the property line to the building is the responsibility of the customer and is subject to inspection by CSWR Texas Water.
Your bill contains information about your water and/or sewer charges. Here’s a guide:
- Account Number: This number should be included in any correspondence with the utility company and added to your check or money order.
- Amount Due: This is the flat-rate amount charged to all customers for sewer utility services.
- Previous Balance Due: The amount of unpaid previous charges as of the date of the current bill.
- Due Date (“Total Due By” date): The account is considered delinquent and may be subject to disconnection if outstanding amount due is not paid by the due date. A late fee of 5% of the unpaid balance is added on any unpaid delinquent balance.
If you leave your residence for an extended period of time and wish to avoid discontinuance of service, you may forward your mail or sign up for automatic payment.
Paying Your Bill
Pay by Mail
Send your payment to: P.O. Box 790379, St. Louis, MO 63179. Please include your account number on all correspondence.
Please click here to log in to your account.
If your balance is in parentheses ($…) that means that you have a credit balance. Do not pay this amount.
Questions About Your Bill?
- Late fee…5% of the unpaid balance
- Returned check charge…see specific tariff online
- Credit / debit flat fee of $2.25
- E-Check flat fee of $ 0.50
- Disconnect and reconnect fees vary
Avoiding a Late Payment Charge or Discontinuance of Service
Payment is considered delinquent after the due date. The due date will be the last business date of each month. A late fee will be applied if your bill is not paid by the due date. If your account becomes delinquent, you will be in jeopardy of discontinuance of services.
We will mail you a notice at least 10 days before we discontinue your service. If you receive a notice, please take immediate action to avoid service disruption.
Restoration of service will resume after payment of your bill or settlement is made. A shut-off fee and a reconnection fee will be applied and must be paid prior to reconnection.
If you are unable to pay the entire billed amount and wish to enter into a payment agreement, please call Customer Service at 866-301-7725 to inquire about your eligibility. The payment plan will consist of payment of the current month’s billing plus a portion of the past due amount, due and payable on the current month’s due date.
The sewer service line construction and maintenance from the property line to the building is the responsibility of the customer, and is subject to inspection by CSWR Texas Water.
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TECQ).
CSWR Texas Water Utility Operating Company is regulated by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TECQ).
This information is being provided in accordance with TECQ regulations. If you feel that we have not responded to your issue in a satisfactory manner, you have the right to request that the TECQ review the unresolved issue.
You may contact the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TECQ) with a complaint. If you do not know who your Commissioner is, or need contact information for your Commissioner’s office, please see the district map here.